Today everything went smoothly:
- Starting the day, Nagappan released LDTP 1.7, which comes with one my wanted features, uptime measures. Perfect to test Notify-OSD timings, i.e.
- Then I received an email from Debian LDTP maintainer, reminding me that we should be changing python-gnome2-desktop dependency, which is now deprecated.
- I packaged the new upstream version for Ubuntu and also changed the deprecated dependency.
- Then, the packaging training gang did an on-call review session, where you could talk directly to the sponsors and ask them to review your package. I attended and Colin Watson kindly reviewed my changes.
- I attached a new diff.gz to the bug report with the changes Colin had suggested.
- I went for lunch. By the time I came back the new LDTP package had been sponsored and uploaded to universe. Again, just in time before holidays and Karmic feature freeze.